- I still keep a Teddy and hug it while sleeping every night.
- I hate sharing my hair brush with anyone. Can’t even share it with my Mom.
- I love buying and collecting stationery. Specially fancy diaries.
- I am really bad at expressing any of my emotions and I’m working on it.
- I care way beyond measures about people I am attached to.
- I love being independent and doing most of my work on my own.
- I take my time to get detached from someone but once I’m done, I’m done forever.
- I love star-gazing.
- Dance is my therapy.
- I’ve had one relationship in past and I’m currently single and happy.
- My family always comes first for me.
- I love meeting new people and listening to their stories.
- I have an unconditional love for dogs but I don’t own any yet.
- I want to do something for the society eventually.
- I over think every situation, a lot.
- I want to learn something new everyday in a totally new field.
- I am bad at keeping in touch with people because I hate talking on calls for long.
- I hate people who are pretentious and always seek attention.
- I love eating. And I’m almost always hungry.
- I consider myself hopeless when it comes to being Romantic. I have completely different ways of showing my love to someone.
Before coming straight to the point of telling you all why I have started this blog, let me first tell you a bit about myself.
So, I’m a fun-loving, serious kind of girl, and my emotions depend on the kind of mood I am in for the day. Funny? Don’t worry, you’ll find me funnier (or weird, whatever you call it) as you continue to read what ever I have to share.
I am a 20-year-old, Indian, Workaholic and a Dance freak. I love keeping myself busy and when I’m tired with my life, I dance and take off my burden. I love people who are themselves inspite of their flaws and don’t pretend to be fake. And, and, and, the best part about me is, I LOVE EATING NEW CUISINES. A LOT.
Most people who know me think I’m shy and introvert. But, people who know me well, know for a fact that none of it is true. Yes, I do have my low hours and days. And you should probably LEAVE ME ALONE for a while! 🙂 I am a short-tempered person but I usually don’t take it out on anyone and hence, I WRITE it down! I feel better when I share my thoughts. A paper, pen and some light music are my best friends.
Enough about me for now and I’ll leave the rest on my posts for you to discover!
Now coming to the WHY of this blog, Since I don’t really take my emotions out, I prefer writing them down, not just to get rid of them but also to know more about who I am as a person. I want this space to be my space where I can vent all my good and bad days without having anyone to judge me. I will be sharing as much as possible about my day and my life here with maybe something positive I’ve absorbed in.
I don’t want to be clingy or creepy and not even a melancholic person because that’s not who I am. I am an independent and self motivated person, just that I need time for my emotions to settle and have to share my highs and lows with someone, usually.
If you like my blog, follow me. I promise not to annoy you with too many updates! So, come on. Follow me. Feed my fire.
Many thanks, already 🙂